Data - collectively all information that you submit to Check Safety First Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies - a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Check Safety First Ltd, we or us - Check Safety First Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 4748066 whose registered office is at The Wine Warehouse, The Back, Monmouthshire, NP16 5HH;
UK and EU Cookie Law - the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you - any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Check Safety First Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Check Safety First Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website - the website that you are currently using, https://www.cristalcheck.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
1. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
3. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
4. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
5. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
2. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
1. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Check Safety First Ltd is the "data controller".
2. We will retain any Data you submit for 1 month.
3. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
4. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
5. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
1. Product Communication;
1. Check Safety First Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
2. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
3. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
1. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
2. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
3. sharing Data with third parties.
1. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
As information on our site is provided free of charge, we do not accept liability for it. We will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill arising from your use of the Site, information on the Site, use of any other linked website or information on any other linked website. Subject as provided below, all terms implied by law are excluded.
We do not accept liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation that cannot, under English law, be excluded.
We work very hard to make sure information on the Site is accurate and up to date. Let us know if you find anything that is wrong. However, you should check independently any information before you rely on it. No representations are made by us that the information is accurate and up to date or complete and we do not accept liability for loss arising from any inaccuracy or information that is out of date. This is a web site providing information free of charge.
Copyright material appears on this site which is the property of Check Safety First Ltd. No part of this Site may be copied or imitated in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Check Safety First Ltd. We do not give permission for you to republish, alter, transmit or otherwise copy any material on the Site, but you may download information from the Site for your own personal use. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Check Safety First Ltd.
1. Data security is of great importance to Check Safety First Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
2. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
3. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
2. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
3. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Check Safety First Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
4. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie: Analytical/performance cookies
Purpose: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Type of Cookie: Video Cookies/Analytical
Purpose: We also use embedded YouTube videos on this site that allow you to view video content. For these to work the following sites including; YouTube, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
5. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
6. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
7. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
4. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
5. Any formal legal notice should be sent to us at the UK postal address as presented on the 'Contact us' page of this Site.
6. Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right.
You may contact Check Safety First Ltd by telephone at +44 1291 629 863